Sunday, April 3, 2011

TEKKO! IMPORTANT!

I am sorry to inform you, that if I took video of you, the files were corrupt and they didn't make it.


Also! D'=
The 1:00 Kuroshitsuji shoot with just Morgan and her Ciel-- I cried when I uploaded the pics. Not a single one of them came out. I think my camera had a melt down while I was shooting, or something. They're all black static (not even like it was too dark, there's actually something wrong with them.)
I've kept them all anyways just in case it's reversible. I will contact you if I can fix them.

Some other pictures randomly throughout the convention did the same thing, so I apologize in advance. Especially if I promised you specifically I would send them to you if you contacted me. If you're in NE Ohio, or west of Pittsburgh, I will meet you somewhere for a free cosplay photoshoot to make it up to you (and don't be afraid to ask, I would LOVE to!)

Please allow quite a bit of time for me to get up all the photos. I will do the 2:30 Kuroshitsuji photoshoot first, then big posts of just anything, then featured cosplays, MY cosplays, and lastly BJD photos.

Thank you, everybody. Even though the venue was terrible, I had so much fun. I can't wait until Colossalcon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment