Starry Ary's Art Blog
Monday, May 3, 2010
Big update part II
Next, I've got my art! Two new photomanipulations, Sky Mother and Mother Nature! I plan on making more two more, and MALE! Father Air, Water Father~
dA
dA
And we can't forget, I FINISHED ANNEKE!!!!!
See her full size on deviantArt
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Tekko: Black Butler, round 3
My new layout isn't 100% complete (I can't find where the pink and blue are coming from) but I'll post up some pics anyways. As ...
Tekko: Legend of Zelda
ヤッホー 左です! I've got some LoZ pics for 'ya. Pics are connected to their dA counterpart, so click 'em! ('cept a few of 'em ...
Tekko: Ouran High School Host Club
Here are some of the Ouran HSHC pictures I took at Tekko. I actually had my other ones come out with lots of motion blur. Haruhi and Tamaki ...
Stall in progress
My computer gets slower by the day. My art will be on hold until I can: a) deal with it. b) Get a new computer. Also, I'm going to enrol...
(no title)
I am abandoning blogger because it is clunky. Please come visit me at tumblr! http://starryaryart.tumblr.com/ I will update much more often ...
Tekko: Black Butler, round 2
If you haven't already, please read This Important Announcement Here's round two of Kuroshitsuji photos. I have about 10 more that I...
New layout coming soon, more...
Sorry for the delay in Tekko photos... My Graphics tablet quit working on me! It is so primitive to edit photos with a common mouse, so it...
New piece
I'm working on a new piece. It's inspired by a scene from NCIS, but no parts are directly taken from it. It will be called "the...
New Computer? New Cool Stuff.
To celebrate my new pretty laptop, I needed a desktop that makes me smile when I see it. Who better than Gwen Stefani? I read today from my ...
Tekko: Black Butler, round 1
If you haven't, please read THIS post. Here are some of the Kuroshitsuji photos I took (or I'm in) from Tekkoshocon Please contact ...
Labels
Anime
(1)
Conventions
(5)
Etsy Related
(1)
Photography
(2)
Photomanipulation
(4)
Polymer Clay
(1)
Tekko
(5)
updates
(6)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(14)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
▼
2010
(24)
►
December
(1)
▼
May
(4)
Edit: Post Deleted
Goal Setting
Big update part II
Big update!
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
Followers
Contributors
Ary
StarryAry
0 comments:
Post a Comment